BeGood Cafe Tokyo
Ecovillages Conference Tokyo
- Conference Information (4th,2010)
- English Report (3rd,2009)
- Ecovillage Activists in Japan (2nd,2007)
- “Going Green” in Japan (2nd,2007)
- “Forest” Cohousing in Japan, Pt.I (2nd,2007)
- “Forest” Cohousing in Japan, Pt.II (2nd,2007)
- “Proto-Cohousing” U Court (2nd,2007)
- Conference Information (1st,2006)
VISIONS Asia Resilience Forum
- Forum Report (2nd,2015 in Indonesia)
- Forum Information (2nd,2015 in Indonesia)
- Forum Report (1st,2014 in Thailand)
- Forum Information (1st,2014 in Thailand)
Toshiba Youth Conference for a Sustainable Future(TYC),
Toshiba Youth Club Asia (TYCA)
TOMODACHI Toshiba Science & Technology Leadership Academy (TTA)
About the our original “community cafe” event, “BeGood Cafe Tokyo”
BeGood Cafe was first established in January of 1999 with the hosting of a “community cafe” event in Harajuku held to work with participants to examine the possibilities of a better society and lifestyle.
Monthly talk events were held on a variety of themes, including food, agriculture, the environment, poverty, and peace. We were able to develop connections with countless people during the roughly 100 events that were held.
Over the past years, the interactive BeGood Cafe style activity has gained more recognition and has spread nation-wide to more than 13 major cities.( Nagano, Osaka, Kyoto, Fukuoka, Miyazaki etc).
People come to “BeGood Cafe Tokyo” to :
– share their deep knowledge
– learn from the forerunners and get inspired
– get empowered to shift their lifestyle to something more sustainable
– eat good organic food and listen to healing live music
– make friends and get connected to make the world a better place.
History of Topics at “BeGood Cafe Tokyo” :
Macrobiotics, Permaculture, Ecovillages, How to build an Eco house, Rudolf Steiner, Homeopathy etc.