Our mission is to protect the environment and promote lifestyle change.
About BeGood Cafe
Founded in January 1999 in Tokyo,
BeGood Cafe is a non-profit organization that shares and promotes practical environmental information and knowledge. It embraces a diverse range of subjects, including spiritual workshops, live music, vocal performances, with the aim of building a more human and sustainable society for the world.
Over the past years, the interactive BeGood Cafe style activity has gained more recognition and has spread nation-wide to more than 13 major cities.( Nagano, Osaka, Kyoto, Fukuoka, Miyazaki etc).
BeGood Cafe integrates activists and young people into the BeGood network to build momentum and lasting connectivity.
It is a gathering of people at the crossroads of different fields and expertise.
It offers solutions and strategies for restoring our Earth and communities.
It also hosts workshops and monthly educational sessions tailored to specific needs and controversial topics.
People come to BeGood Cafe to :
- share their deep knowledge
- learn from the forerunners and get inspired
- get empowered to shift their lifestyle to something more sustainable
- eat good organic food and listen to healing live music
- make friends and get connected to make the world a better place.
History of Topics at BeGood Cafe :
Macrobiotics, Permaculture, Ecovillages, How to build an Eco house, Rudolf Steiner, Homeopathy etc.
Ecovillages Conference Tokyo English Report
- Conference Information (4th,2010)
- English Report (3rd,2009)
- Ecovillage Activists in Japan (2nd,2007)
- “Going Green” in Japan (2nd,2007)
- “Proto-Cohousing” U Court (2nd,2007)
Toshiba Youth Conference for a Sustainable Future
- Official website act-eco.net
- 2011 English Report
- 2010 English Report
- 2009 English Report
- 2008 English Report